Finding the Most Inexpensive Plane Ticket for Your Holiday
There are a few different ways to purchase an inexpensive airline ticket. Booking in advance and being flexible with your dates will grant you the biggest advantages when it comes to getting the best deals as you will be able to take advantage of special deals and promotions. The more flexible you are with your dates, the greater your advantage. Start looking for your flight about 40 days before your estimated departure date or look for last minute deals in order to experience the biggest savings.
You can book directly with an airline via their webpage or by calling them directly. Another way to find the best deal is to use an online travel agent (OTA), like Kayak or Skyscanner. These OTA’s search flights based on your travel dates and will offer you a list of the available carriers that fly to Alicante Airport (El Altet). Nowadays, this is the most common way to book a flight. After finding the flight of your choice on the OTA’s website, it is also a good idea to go to directly to the airlines website to see if you can find the same flight at a lower price, as OTA’s sometimes add a service charge.
Booking a Hotel Room is as Easy as Buying the Newspaper
There are various ways to book a hotel including contacting the hotel of your choice directly or by booking with an Online Travel Agent (OTA). The OTA offers travellers a list of all available hotels during the dates of travel requested. As with the airplane tickets, these webpages can be helpful as they give you a list of all available accommodations, prices and filters which allow you to compare and decide which hotel suits you best.
Once you decide on the hotel, booking directly on the hotels site typically proves as the most
affordable option. Most hotels give benefits to guests whom book directly with them in lieu of through an OTA. Some benefits of booking direct usually include: no cancellations fees, no deposits and zero administration fees.
For example, in order to reserve a room at the Hotel Don Pancho you can simply call +34 965 852 950, write an email specifying your travel dates, number of guests and rooms required to firstname.lastname@example.org or book online using our webpage.
Follow these 5 simple steps to book on our website:
1) Go to http://hoteldonpancho.es/ and in the search box, select your date of arrival, date of departure, the number of rooms you would like and how many adults and children will be staying in those rooms.
2) Click the Search button and all available rooms types, meal plans and prices will be displayed.
3) Select the room(s) and the meal plan you would like and click select.
4) Add any additional services you would like to your reservation such as parking.
5) The last step is adding your personal details needed to make the reservation (name, credit card, etc).
The Hotel Don Pancho offers guests who book directly with the hotel the following benefits:
- Zero Administration Fees. No administration costs are applied. The price that you see on our website is the final price.
- Free Cancellation. Cancel at any time and without any cancelation fees.
- No Deposit Required. Zero deposit is required for guests who book through our website.
- Pay at the Hotel. No prior payment is required, pay directly at the hotel.
- Welcome Drink. Enjoy a free drink at any of our bars when you book for at least 3 nights.
- Free Tickets to the Benidorm Palace. Receive 2 tickets to the Benidorm Palace (including a free drink) when you book your stay for at least 3 nights.
Going from the Airport to the Hotel is Simple
There are several ways of getting from the airport to your hotel once you arrive at Alicante’s El Altet Airport. You have the option of going by bus, hotel shuttle service or taxi.
Several bus companies offer a scheduled service throughout the day from the Alicante Airport terminal to the centre of Benidorm. For example, Alsa has a scheduled bus each hour from the airport to Benidorm and it costs less than 10€. These bus tickets can be booked online or bought directly at the bus. Another possibility is Flybus, which can offer very cheap tickets if booked in advance.
Some hotels offer their guests a shuttle service to and from the airport. Ask your hotel if they can provide this service as this will probably be the least expensive option.
Last but not least, you can always hire a taxi to Benidorm. This is the most expensive way to travel from the airport to your hotel yet most likely the most convenient and comfortable option.
Hotel Don Pancho
4 Star Hotel in Benidorm